Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken

I don't know about you guys but, I love to cook. I also am a huge fan of Pinterest, since that is where I get 99% of my recipes. Last night I made a chicken dish and everyone in my house loved it, so now I'm sharing it with you all!


What You Need:
1. 4 small chicken breasts (I used 2 big chicken breasts)
2. 1/2 cup mayo (I used light mayo)
3. 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
4. 1/2 tsp garlic powder 
5. Italian style bread crumbs
6. Salt
7. Pepper


How You Need To Cook It:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees


 2. In a small bowl combine mayo, cheese, and garlic powder

 3. Put chicken in a pre-greased pan
4. Spread the mayo mix from the bowl on top of the chicken
5. Sprinkle salt and pepper on top 
6. Put the chicken in the oven for 20 minutes


 7. Take the chicken out and sprinkle bread crumbs on top
8. Put the chicken back in for 25 minutes (or until the chicken is done)
 
9. ENJOY


I also like to listen to music while I cook and right now my favorite worship song is "Give Me Faith" by Elvation Worship.


I hope you enjoy this song & recipe as much as I do!

God Bless You All!

1 comment:

  1. That looks good, I love a good chicken recipe especially when I don't have to fry it!!!!!!! I love that song by the way, full of worship!

    ReplyDelete