Monday, August 31, 2015

Planning Made Cheap

Ever since I've been starting to get organized (a whole 2 weeks); I've started writing in my planner exactly what I need to do that week. It is so much easier for me to look into the planner, and remember exactly what I need to do that week. And everyone knows that planning is not fun unless you use stickers, and colorful markers. But guess what, this girl is B-R-O-K-E! Stickers can get expensive, especially if you are like me and want a sticker for every event you have to do in a week. Soooo, I was determined to find out how to make my own stickers. I got my idea from the avery labeling stickers that were on my table. Of course I went straight to Pinterest and typed in "using avery labels for planner"and I went to the first thing that popped up; the blog "Mama's got it Together". She had a post on exactly which avery labels to use and how she did it. The only thing different was, she went on etsy and paid for her clipart for her stickers. I went to google and I got clipart for free. Told you I was cheap & B-R-O-K-E. LOL. So here ya go. This is what you want to do. 


1. Go to Office Depot and get "multipurpose labels" or Avery 5408 stickers
2. Go to Avery.com and go to print it yourself and type in 5408 product number

3. Click the empty template and make sure you have clip art saved from Google; or if you want to pay for some you can go to Etsy, LOL.
4. Add your clipart image, here.

5. Print your very own stickers!

 6. My planner and some of the stickers I made!

I also love that you can make like ANY sticker. I would never be able to find the old people with party hats in the store, but I found that clipart for my Grandma's birthday dinner. Sorry Grandma. LOL. Anddd, I coach soccer and the team name is penguins, so I made a sticker with a penguin with a soccer ball on its head. I would never be able to find that in the store either. So this is is just WINNING all over the place. Cheap and unique stickers. Can't beat it. 

This is also something I like to remember when I plan and stuff doesn't go right, or how I have planned it. 
You can make many plans, but the LORD's purpose will prevail. (Proverbs 19:21)




No comments:

Post a Comment