Wednesday, August 26, 2015

I'll Just Leaf This Here

Thank God I have a creative fiancé, or where else would I get this catchy title?!


Anyways, since this will probably be our last fall here in good ol' Maryland, I (We) decided to make a fall bucket list. 


  1. Go to Kings Dominion
  2. Go to a corn maze
  3. Sleep in the bed of his truck with pillows/blankets underneath the stars
  4. Have a bonfire
  5. Visit my friends at college
  6. Play in the leaves
  7. Eat/Drink Pumpkin everything
  8. Carve pumpkins
  9. Visit a pumpkin patch
  10. Have a park date
  11. Make caramel apples
  12. Go to a football game
  13. Go on an evening ride on our bikes
  14. Finish my Criminal Justice Associates Degree
  15. Get Married
  16. Finish Pre-Marital Counseling Classes
  17. Bake a pie
  18. Visit Great Falls
  19. Visit Ocean City
  20. Go apple picking


What are somethings that would be on your fall bucket list? 




                                             

1 comment:

  1. 1. Go to kings dominions October fest
    2. Hike a trail
    3. Zip line or any out door adventure
    4. Take a sewing and knitting class
    5. Visit a museum
    6. Pass all my classes

    ReplyDelete